HW6 Hand expander machine
The hand expander machine HW6 serves to expand the ends of thin-walled metal pipes. Thus it is possible to provide chimney pipes, ventilation or rainfall pipes etc. with sleeves for a joint connection, stationary or at the building site.
The special advantages are as follows:
- the fact that in case of using high-grade steel flexible pipes, it is easily possible to widen standard connecting pieces afterwards,
- the fact that remaining parts of pipes can be used as fit parts by means of expanding a sleeve,
- the fact that connecting pieces can be manufactured by yourself for various diameters,
- the fact that pipes can be adapted for heating connections,
- the fact that a further visit to the building site can be omitted in most cases,
- that we supply each expansion tool that you can imagine at short notice, at reasonable prices, according to your requirements,
- low cost ensures quick time of machine.
- that the tools are compatible to our hydraulic production machines,
- that the machine incorporates a scale with a diameter related mm-divisions (the sleeve diameter can be reproduced exactly),
- that the machine – running with trapezium thread spindle / bronze nut drive and bronze segments on hardened and precisely polished spreading bolt - is designed for a long life,
- that due to the divisible rack the machine can be transported in any car.
|Pipe diameter||60 mm – 500 mm|
|Pipe wall thickness||up to 1,0 mm for VA
other materials on request
|Converting length||10 – 100 mm|
|Maximum expansion||13,5 mm|